Friday, April 11, 2008

My Favorite Cigar Holder


I'm not embarrassed to admit it, my favorite Cigar Holder is the crevasse between my windshield wiper blade and the arm. Admittedly, I'm a little rustic. While I highly encourage all cigar smokers to Carry An Unlit Cigar, occasionally the cigar must be lit - and then rested while venturing indoors. I understand that the windshield wiper may be dirty, but frankly, I don't care; that is my dirt, my car, and I don't mind it. On occasion I have forgotten about a cigar; and sometimes they make it all the way home in tact - Cigar Miracles Do Happen. So in case you have ever wondered what to do with a smoldering cigar while you are running errands, now you have an option.

Disclaimer: This is not Academic Curriculum or a Content Preview, merely a personal opinion. Tobacconist University does not recommend leaving a lit cigar either inside or outside of your car. We do encourage savoring as much time as possible.

Philosophical Quandary: If you throw an unlit, premium, un-banded, all natural cigar in the grass, is that littering? or gratuitous fertilization?

No comments: